Buy My Used Panties - For Sale

                                                         
                                                                                                                                                              
Hi, my name is Kayla and welcome to my used, masturbated panty website. It's such a turn on to know that people want to purchase my used wet, dirty panties! I love to play with myself and soak each pair of my panties with my hot wet pussy cum juice. Every pair is freshly made to order and custom made for YOU! My panties has my sweet, tasty love juice creaming up the lining! I wear them for 24 hours and have been fully masturbated in! I would love for you to have a taste. I get so turned on hearing about what guys do with my worn panties! Or even better, send me pics of yourself wearing them. I get wet just thinking about it! You’ll see that I’m completely real. I even sell one-minute Verification Videos or Pictures just to prove  it. If you send me an email, I’ll reply personally! You will love to smell & taste me...Yummy! My pink pussy & tight ass will leave you intoxicated!  I'm ready to Use & Abuse my panties for you :)  Kisses! Kayla
                  
Get my BLACK Used Masturbated Cum Soaked Panties! 
These panties will be soaked with my love juice & worn for 24 hours! - $49

Buy my Masturbated cum Black Thong Panties - $49
Send me an Email to: 


Get my PINK Used Masturbated Cum Soaked Panties! 
These panties will be soaked with my love juice & worn for 24 hours! - $49

Buy my Masturbated cum Pink Thong Panties $49 
Send me an Email to:


Get my RED Used Masturbated Cum Soaked Panties!
These panties will be soaked with my love juice & worn for 24 hours! $49

Buy my Masturbated cum Red Thong Panties $49
Send me an Email to:


Get my WHITE Used Masturbated Cum Soaked Panties!
These panties will be soaked with my love juice & worn for 24 hours! $49

Buy my Masturbated cum White Thong Panties $49
Send me an Email to:


http://kaylausedpanties.blogspot.com/

My Sweaty, Smelly, Dirty Socks - $45
My Used Stockings - $65
My Worn Pantyhose - $65
My Sweaty gym shorts - $75
My Used Anal Beads - $125
My Used Butt Plug - $125
My Used Dildo in my Pussy - $175  
My Used Dildo in my Ass - $200
 My Used high heels - $175
My Used Stinky Gym Shoes - $125
My Used Bathing Suit - $100
My Worn Corset - $250
 My Bottled Pussy Juice - $140
My Used Tampons - $100
10 Pussy-Pops - $100

Sed mean Email to:  
  

"Lick my Wet Pussy and Taste my Pink Asshole!"
http://kaylausedpanties.blogspot.com/ 

 http://kaylausedpanties.blogspot.com/

KaylaUsedPanties.Com




















Banner